Friday, June 1, 2012

Something to Think About

Every day my life is at risk. I don’t know from one moment to the next, what life will bring to me. Certainly, I make my plans, but I don’t know…not really…if those plans will ever come to fruition.

It’s not up to me.

It’s not up to you.

It is God’s plan for my life as it is for your life.

God asks me to be like Him.
He commands me to love others, as He loves me.
He instructs me to forgive others, as He forgives me.
He orders me to help those in need; to give of myself, my time, and my resources.

He tells me that if I truly love Him, I will be obedient to Him.

So, how am I doing?

How are you doing?

The only way I can truly, honestly answer this question is to review the amount of time I spend with Him each day. This is the method by which I can measure my walk with Him.

So, how am I doing?
How are you doing?

Something to think about………


No comments:

Post a Comment